Brand new release, just arrived in the UK.
Truly beautiful mauve background with small purple flower and green leaf motif.
"The soothing sound of water dripping off the mill wheel watering the garden below brings up images of the wild flowers that spring to life wherever there is water, soil and sunlight. The sights and sounds of a garden are music to my soul, bringing a sense of peace and harmony. Mill Creek Garden brings the colours of the garden to fabric and quilts - verdant green, rich brown and the lavender and purple of the flowers that always find root in my backyard."
Moda Mill Creek Garden by Jan Patek # 2246-14
Care of your fabric:
All Laughing Hedgehog fabrics are 100% cotton, unless otherwise stated in the product description, with a nominal width of 106-114cm (42-44”). Due to the limitations of colour printing, image colours may vary from the actual fabric colours, with some colours (reds, browns) being particularly difficult to reproduce accurately. Please use the images on our on-line store as a guide and do not utilise them as a colour match to your other fabrics.
It is not usually necessary to pre-wash our fabrics before use although pre-washing often ensures that there will be no uneven shrinkage or ‘bleeding’ into other fabrics when the completed piece is washed for the first time. When washing a completed piece for the first time, Laughing Hedgehog recommends a cool wash and the inclusion of a couple of ‘colour catchers’ just to be safe. These are guidelines and are applicable to most good quality 100% cotton fabrics. If in doubt, please test a small piece of fabric before beginning to work with it as colour fastness and shrinkage may vary according to different manufacturing processes.
- Unfold all fabrics before laundering.
- Wash light coloured fabrics in warm water.
- Soak dark coloured fabrics in cold water for around 30 minutes before machine washing in cool water.
- Set washing machine to a low spin cycle.
- Tumble dry (if using) until almost dry before removing and pressing immediately with an iron.
- Finished items containing both dark and light fabrics should be washed in cold water and the inclusion of a ‘colour catcher’ or two can’t hurt.